• Crude Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Undigested; unconcocted; not brought into a form to give nourishment.
- (superl.) Having, or displaying, superficial and undigested knowledge; without culture or profundity; as, a crude reasoner.
- (superl.) Not reduced to order or form; unfinished; not arranged or prepared; ill-considered; immature.
- (superl.) Unripe; not mature or perfect; immature.
- (superl.) In its natural state; not cooked or prepared by fire or heat; undressed; not altered, refined, or prepared for use by any artificial process; raw; as, crude flesh.
- (superl.) Harsh and offensive, as a color; tawdry or in bad taste, as a combination of colors, or any design or work of art.
• Crudely Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a crude, immature manner.