• Curious Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Difficult to please or satisfy; solicitous to be correct; careful; scrupulous; nice; exact.
- (a.) Exciting attention or inquiry; awakening surprise; inviting and rewarding inquisitiveness; not simple or plain; strange; rare.
- (a.) Careful or anxious to learn; eager for knowledge; given to research or inquiry; habitually inquisitive; prying; -- sometimes with after or of.
- (a.) Exhibiting care or nicety; artfully constructed; elaborate; wrought with elegance or skill.
• Curiously Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a curious manner.
• Curiousness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Inquisitiveness; curiosity.
- (n.) Carefulness; painstaking.
- (n.) The state of being curious; exactness of workmanship; ingenuity of contrivance.