Cut Meaning in Urdu
Cut translation is "Zakham" and Cut synonym words Abbreviate, Abridge, Burn, Contract and Curve.
Similar words of Cut are also commonly used in daily talk like as Cut down, Cut off and Cut out . Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Zakham" and Translation of Cut in Urdu writing script is زخم.
- • All the trees had been cut till yesterday.
- • Better cut the shoes than cut the foot.
- • Cut his head off.
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''زخم'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Cut Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To absent ones self from; as, to cut an appointment, a recitation. etc.
- (v. t.) To separate the parts of with, or as with, a sharp instrument; to make an incision in; to gash; to sever; to divide.
- (a.) Formed or shaped as by cutting; carved.
- (n.) The surface left by a cut; as, a smooth or clear cut.
- (v. t.) To sever and cause to fall for the purpose of gathering; to hew; to mow or reap.
- (v. i.) To admit of incision or severance; to yield to a cutting instrument.
- (a.) Overcome by liquor; tipsy.
- (v. i.) To move or make off quickly.
- (n.) That which wounds the feelings, as a harsh remark or criticism, or a sarcasm; personal discourtesy, as neglecting to recognize an acquaintance when meeting him; a slight.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cut
- (v. i.) To make a stroke with a whip.
- (n.) The act of dividing a pack cards.
- (n.) A portion severed or cut off; a division; as, a cut of beef; a cut of timber.
- (n.) A stroke or blow or cutting motion with an edged instrument; a stroke or blow with a whip.
- (n.) Manner in which a thing is cut or formed; shape; style; fashion; as, the cut of a garment.
- (n.) A common work horse; a gelding.
- (a.) Gashed or divided, as by a cutting instrument.
- (n.) The failure of a college officer or student to be present at any appointed exercise.
- (v. t.) To form or shape by cutting; to make by incision, hewing, etc.; to carve; to hew out.
- (n.) The right to divide; as, whose cut is it?
- (v. i.) To interfere, as a horse.
- (n.) A notch, passage, or channel made by cutting or digging; a furrow; a groove; as, a cut for a railroad.
- (n.) An engraved block or plate; the impression from such an engraving; as, a book illustrated with fine cuts.
- (v. t.) To refuse to recognize; to ignore; as, to cut a person in the street; to cut ones acquaintance.
- (v. t.) To sever and remove by cutting; to cut off; to dock; as, to cut the hair; to cut the nails.
- (n.) A skein of yarn.
- (v. i.) To divide a pack of cards into two portion to decide the deal or trump, or to change the order of the cards to be dealt.
- (v. t.) To castrate or geld; as, to cut a horse.
- (n.) An opening made with an edged instrument; a cleft; a gash; a slash; a wound made by cutting; as, a sword cut.
- (v. i.) To do the work of an edged tool; to serve in dividing or gashing; as, a knife cuts well.
- (v. t.) To wound or hurt deeply the sensibilities of; to pierce; to lacerate; as, sarcasm cuts to the quick.
- (v. i.) To perform the operation of dividing, severing, incising, intersecting, etc.; to use a cutting instrument.
- (v. t.) To intersect; to cross; as, one line cuts another at right angles.
- (v. t.) To strike (a ball) with the racket inclined or struck across the ball so as to put a certain spin on the ball.
- (v. t.) To drive (a ball) to one side by hitting with another ball.
- (v. t.) To drive (an object ball) to either side by hitting it fine on the other side with the cue ball or another object ball.
- (n.) A stroke on the off side between point and the wicket; also, one who plays this stroke.
- (v. t.) To deflect (a bowled ball) to the off, with a chopping movement of the bat.
- (n.) A slanting stroke causing the ball to spin and bound irregularly; also, the spin so given to the ball.
Cut Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e
word synonyms, and its similar words.
meaning in Urdu is
word meaning in roman can write as
Zakham. There are several meanings of the
word and it can be used in different situations with a combination of other words as well.
meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word
Cut. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
آج میری دعوت ہے
Aaj Meri Dawat Hai
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Cut Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary