Dab Meaning in Urdu
Dab meaning in English to Urdu is تھپکی (Thapki). Dab synonym words are included Pat, Splash, Splatter, Swab, Swob, Tap. Similar words of Dab are also commonly used in daily talk like as Dabble, Dabbler, and Dab-Chik.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Dab Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A gentle blow with the hand or some soft substance; a sudden blow or hit; a peck.
- (n.) A name given to several species of flounders, esp. to the European species, Pleuronectes limanda. The American rough dab is Hippoglossoides platessoides.
- (n.) A skillful hand; a dabster; an expert.
- (v. i.) To strike or touch gently, as with a soft or moist substance; to tap; hence, to besmear with a dabber.
- (n.) A small mass of anything soft or moist.
- (v. i.) To strike by a thrust; to hit with a sudden blow or thrust.
Dab Urdu Meaning with Definition
Dab is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Dab meaning in Urdu is a تھپکی - Thapki. Dab word is driven by the English language. Dab word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Dab meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Dab stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Dab word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Dab, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Dab Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary