Thap Thapana in English
Thap Thapana meaning in Urdu to English is Dab Thap Thapana. Thap Thapana synonym word is Pat, Splash, Splatter, Swab and Swob. Similar words of Thap Thapana are also commonly used in daily talks like Taizi se zarb lagana, Taizi se zarb lagana, Baith jana, and Baith jana.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Dab Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A gentle blow with the hand or some soft substance; a sudden blow or hit; a peck.
- (n.) A name given to several species of flounders, esp. to the European species, Pleuronectes limanda. The American rough dab is Hippoglossoides platessoides.
- (n.) A skillful hand; a dabster; an expert.
- (v. i.) To strike or touch gently, as with a soft or moist substance; to tap; hence, to besmear with a dabber.
- (n.) A small mass of anything soft or moist.
- (v. i.) To strike by a thrust; to hit with a sudden blow or thrust.
Thap Thapana Meaning in English
Urdu Word thap thapana is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. thap thapana meaning in English is Dab تھپتھپانا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. thap thapana word meaning along with thap thapana definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of thap thapana, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of thap thapana in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Taizi se zarb lagana, Taizi se zarb lagana, Baith jana, and Baith jana are similar words of thap thapana. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary