Decline Meaning in Urdu
Decline translation is "Zawaal" and Decline synonym words Decay, Declension, Declination, Declivity and Descent.
Similar words of Decline are also commonly used in daily talk like as Decline, Decliner and Decline To Interfere. Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Zawaal" and Translation of Decline in Urdu writing script is زوال.
Word "Decline" in Sentence
- • The decline of literature indicates the decline of a nation
- • The town fell into decline after the mine closed.
- • The Decline Of Literature Indicates The Decline Of A Nation
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''زوال'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Decline Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) A gradual sinking and wasting away of the physical faculties; any wasting disease, esp. pulmonary consumption; as, to die of a decline.
- (v. t.) To inflect, or rehearse in order the changes of grammatical form of; as, to decline a noun or an adjective.
- (v. t.) To run through from first to last; to repeat like a schoolboy declining a noun.
- (v. t.) To put or turn aside; to turn off or away from; to refuse to undertake or comply with; reject; to shun; to avoid; as, to decline an offer; to decline a contest; he declined any participation with them.
- (v. t.) To bend downward; to bring down; to depress; to cause to bend, or fall.
- (v. i.) A falling off; a tendency to a worse state; diminution or decay; deterioration; also, the period when a thing is tending toward extinction or a less perfect state; as, the decline of life; the decline of strength; the decline of virtue and religion.
- (v. i.) To bend, or lean downward; to take a downward direction; to bend over or hang down, as from weakness, weariness, despondency, etc.; to condescend.
- (v. i.) To turn or bend aside; to deviate; to stray; to withdraw; as, a line that declines from straightness; conduct that declines from sound morals.
- (v. i.) To turn away; to shun; to refuse; -- the opposite of accept or consent; as, he declined, upon principle.
- (v. i.) To tend or draw towards a close, decay, or extinction; to tend to a less perfect state; to become diminished or impaired; to fail; to sink; to diminish; to lessen; as, the day declines; virtue declines; religion declines; business declines.
- (v. i.) That period of a disorder or paroxysm when the symptoms begin to abate in violence; as, the decline of a fever.
- (v. t.) To cause to decrease or diminish.
Decline Urdu Meaning with Definition
It is an English word that is use for become smaller, fewer, or less, decreases. Decline meaning in Urdu is زوال. It is an English language word that was first recorded in 1275–1325; (verb) Middle English declinen, from Old French: “to inflect, turn aside, sink,” from Latin dēclīnāre “to slope, incline, bend”; compare Greek klī́nein “to lean” (see lean1). Decline meaning in Urdu has been explained here along with different meanings. This word is used as the verb: decline means refuse to accept. To some extent, this word is well defined here in English and Urdu both. Visitors can also listen to the accurate pronunciation of the word Decline.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
مجھے تم پسند ہو
Mujhay Tum Pasand Ho
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Decline Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary