• Decrease Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To cause to grow less; to diminish gradually; as, extravagance decreases ones means.
- (v.) A becoming less; gradual diminution; decay; as, a decrease of revenue or of strength.
- (n.) To grow less, -- opposed to increase; to be diminished gradually, in size, degree, number, duration, etc., or in strength, quality, or excellence; as, they days decrease in length from June to December.
- (v.) The wane of the moon.
• Decreased Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Decrease