• Degenerate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having become worse than ones kind, or ones former state; having declined in worth; having lost in goodness; deteriorated; degraded; unworthy; base; low.
- (v. i.) To be or grow worse than ones kind, or than one was originally; hence, to be inferior; to grow poorer, meaner, or more vicious; to decline in good qualities; to deteriorate.
- (v. i.) To fall off from the normal quality or the healthy structure of its kind; to become of a lower type.
• Degenerated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Degenerate