Dehalwan in English
Dehalwan meaning in Urdu to English is Prone Dehalwan. Dehalwan synonym word is Prostrate. Similar words of Dehalwan are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Prone Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Headlong; running downward or headlong.
- (a.) Inclined; propense; disposed; -- applied to the mind or affections, usually in an ill sense. Followed by to.
- (a.) Bending forward; inclined; not erect.
- (a.) Sloping, with reference to a line or surface; declivous; inclined; not level.
- (a.) Prostrate; flat; esp., lying with the face down; -- opposed to supine.
Dehalwan Meaning in English
Urdu Word dehalwan is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. dehalwan meaning in English is Prone ڈھلوان. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. dehalwan word meaning along with dehalwan definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of dehalwan, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of dehalwan in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of dehalwan. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary