Prone Meaning in Urdu
Prone meaning in English to Urdu is ڈھلوان (Dehalwan). Prone synonym words are included Prostrate.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Prone Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Headlong; running downward or headlong.
- (a.) Inclined; propense; disposed; -- applied to the mind or affections, usually in an ill sense. Followed by to.
- (a.) Bending forward; inclined; not erect.
- (a.) Sloping, with reference to a line or surface; declivous; inclined; not level.
- (a.) Prostrate; flat; esp., lying with the face down; -- opposed to supine.
Prone Urdu Meaning with Definition
Prone is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Prone meaning in Urdu is a ڈھلوان - Dehalwan. Prone word is driven by the English language. Prone word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Prone meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Prone stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Prone word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Prone, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Prone Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary