• Dialect Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The form of speech of a limited region or people, as distinguished from ether forms nearly related to it; a variety or subdivision of a language; speech characterized by local peculiarities or specific circumstances; as, the Ionic and Attic were dialects of Greece; the Yorkshire dialect; the dialect of the learned.
- (n.) Means or mode of expressing thoughts; language; tongue; form of speech.
• Dialector Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One skilled in dialectics.
• Dialectic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Dialectical
- (n.) Same as Dialectics.