Die Meaning in Urdu
Die meaning in English to Urdu is ہلاک ہونا (Halaak honaa). Die synonym words are included Break, Decease, Dice, Exit, Expire, Fail, Go, Pall, Pass, Perish. Similar words of Die are also commonly used in daily talk like as Die hard, Died, and Diet.
- After all she ould not see her children die hunger.
- Die of.
- He said that chips would die a natural death.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Die Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A metal or plate (often one of a pair) so cut or shaped as to give a certain desired form to, or impress any desired device on, an object or surface, by pressure or by a blow; used in forging metals, coining, striking up sheet metal, etc.
- (n.) Any small cubical or square body.
- (n.) A perforated block, commonly of hardened steel used in connection with a punch, for punching holes, as through plates, or blanks from plates, or for forming cups or capsules, as from sheet metal, by drawing.
- (n.) A hollow internally threaded screw-cutting tool, made in one piece or composed of several parts, for forming screw threads on bolts, etc.; one of the separate parts which make up such a tool.
- (v. i.) To perish in any manner; to cease; to become lost or extinct; to be extinguished.
- (v. i.) To recede and grow fainter; to become imperceptible; to vanish; -- often with out or away.
- (v. i.) To disappear gradually in another surface, as where moldings are lost in a sloped or curved face.
- (v. i.) To become indifferent; to cease to be subject; as, to die to pleasure or to sin.
- (v. i.) To become vapid, flat, or spiritless, as liquor.
- (v. i.) To pass from an animate to a lifeless state; to cease to live; to suffer a total and irreparable loss of action of the vital functions; to become dead; to expire; to perish; -- said of animals and vegetables; often with of, by, with, from, and rarely for, before the cause or occasion of death; as, to die of disease or hardships; to die by fire or the sword; to die with horror at the thought.
- (n.) A small cube, marked on its faces with spots from one to six, and used in playing games by being shaken in a box and thrown from it. See Dice.
- (pl. ) of Dice
- (n.) That part of a pedestal included between base and cornice; the dado.
- (n.) That which is, or might be, determined, by a throw of the die; hazard; chance.
- (v. i.) To suffer death; to lose life.
- (v. i.) To sink; to faint; to pine; to languish, with weakness, discouragement, love, etc.
Die Urdu Meaning with Definition
Die is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Die meaning in Urdu is a ہلاک ہونا - Halaak honaa. Die word is driven by the English language. Die word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Die meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Die stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Die word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Die, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Die Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary