Dirt Meaning in Urdu
Dirt meaning in English to Urdu is خاک (Khaak). Dirt synonym words are included Crap, Filth, Gravel, Graveled, Grease, Grime, Poop, Scandal, Soil, Stain. Similar words of Dirt are also commonly used in daily talk like as Dirty, Dirty Work, and Dirtiness.
- Never cast dirt into that fountain of which thou hast sometime durnk.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Dirt Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) In placer mining, earth, gravel, etc., before washing.
- (v. t.) To make foul of filthy; to dirty.
- (n.) Any foul of filthy substance, as excrement, mud, dust, etc.; whatever, adhering to anything, renders it foul or unclean; earth; as, a wagonload of dirt.
- (n.) Meanness; sordidness.
Dirt Urdu Meaning with Definition
Dirt is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Dirt meaning in Urdu is a خاک - Khaak. Dirt word is driven by the English language. Dirt word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Dirt meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Dirt stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Dirt word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Dirt, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Dirt Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary