• Disgorging Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disgorge
• Disgorge Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To vomit forth what anything contains; to discharge; to make restitution.
- (v. t.) To give up unwillingly as what one has wrongfully seized and appropriated; to make restitution of; to surrender; as, he was compelled to disgorge his ill-gotten gains.
- (v. t.) To eject or discharge by the throat and mouth; to vomit; to pour forth or throw out with violence, as if from the mouth; to discharge violently or in great quantities from a confined place.