• Disguised Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disguise
• Disguise Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To change the guise or appearance of; especially, to conceal by an unusual dress, or one intended to mislead or deceive.
- (n.) Artificial language or manner assumed for deception; false appearance; counterfeit semblance or show.
- (v. t.) To affect or change by liquor; to intoxicate.
- (n.) A masque or masquerade.
- (v. t.) To hide by a counterfeit appearance; to cloak by a false show; to mask; as, to disguise anger; to disguise ones sentiments, character, or intentions.
- (n.) Change of manner by drink; intoxication.
- (n.) A dress or exterior put on for purposes of concealment or of deception; as, persons doing unlawful acts in disguise are subject to heavy penalties.
• Disguisedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being disguised.
• Disguisedfy Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In disguise.