• Disordered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disorder
- (a.) Thrown into disorder; deranged; as, a disordered house, judgment.
- (a.) Disorderly.
• Disorder Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To disturb the order of; to derange or disarrange; to throw into confusion; to confuse.
- (n.) Breach of public order; disturbance of the peace of society; tumult.
- (n.) Neglect of order or system; irregularity.
- (v. t.) To disturb or interrupt the regular and natural functions of (either body or mind); to produce sickness or indisposition in; to discompose; to derange; as, to disorder the head or stomach.
- (n.) Want of order or regular disposition; lack of arrangement; confusion; disarray; as, the troops were thrown into disorder; the papers are in disorder.
- (n.) Disturbance of the functions of the animal economy of the soul; sickness; derangement.
- (v. t.) To depose from holy orders.