• Distributive Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Expressing separation; denoting a taking singly, not collectively; as, a distributive adjective or pronoun, such as each, either, every; a distributive numeral, as (Latin) bini (two by two).
- (a.) Tending to distribute; serving to divide and assign in portions; dealing to each his proper share.
- (a.) Assigning the species of a general term.
- (n.) A distributive adjective or pronoun; also, a distributive numeral.
• Distributively Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) By distribution; singly; not collectively; in a distributive manner.
• Distributiveness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Quality of being distributive.