• Diver Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Fig.: One who goes deeply into a subject, study, or business.
- (n.) One who, or that which, dives.
- (n.) Any bird of certain genera, as Urinator (formerly Colymbus), or the allied genus Colymbus, or Podiceps, remarkable for their agility in diving.
• Diverb Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A saying in which two members of the sentence are contrasted; an antithetical proverb.
• Diversifiability Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or capacity of being diversifiable.