Draw Meaning in Urdu
Draw translation is "Khenchnaa" and Draw synonym words Absorb, Attract, Attraction, Attractor and Cast.
Similar words of Draw are also commonly used in daily talk like as Draw, Drawback and Drawcansir. Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Khenchnaa" and Translation of Draw in Urdu writing script is کھینچنا.
- • He wanted to to draw a cheque.
- • Hybrid zones show how hard it is to draw a distinction between the two.
- • Then i want to draw a cheque.
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''کھینچنا'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Draw Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To obtain from some cause or origin; to infer from evidence or reasons; to deduce from premises; to derive.
- (v. i.) To become contracted; to shrink.
- (v. i.) To make a draft or written demand for payment of money deposited or due; -- usually with on or upon.
- (n.) That part of a bridge which may be raised, swung round, or drawn aside; the movable part of a drawbridge. See the Note under Drawbridge.
- (v. t.) To take from a box or wheel, as a lottery ticket; to receive from a lottery by the drawing out of the numbers for prizes or blanks; hence, to obtain by good fortune; to win; to gain; as, he drew a prize.
- (v. t.) To represent by lines drawn; to form a sketch or a picture of; to represent by a picture; to delineate; hence, to represent by words; to depict; to describe.
- (v. i.) To pull; to exert strength in drawing anything; to have force to move anything by pulling; as, a horse draws well; the sails of a ship draw well.
- (v. t.) To write in due form; to prepare a draught of; as, to draw a memorial, a deed, or bill of exchange.
- (v. i.) To exert an attractive force; to act as an inducement or enticement.
- (v. t.) To cause to come out for ones use or benefit; to extract; to educe; to bring forth; as: (a) To bring or take out, or to let out, from some receptacle, as a stick or post from a hole, water from a cask or well, etc.
- (v. t.) To influence to move or tend toward ones self; to exercise an attracting force upon; to call towards itself; to attract; hence, to entice; to allure; to induce.
- (n.) The act of drawing; draught.
- (v. t.) To take into the lungs; to inhale; to inspire; hence, also, to utter or produce by an inhalation; to heave.
- (n.) A drawn game or battle, etc.
- (v. t.) To extend in length; to lengthen; to protract; to stretch; to extend, as a mass of metal into wire.
- (v. t.) To cause to move continuously by force applied in advance of the thing moved; to pull along; to haul; to drag; to cause to follow.
- (v. t.) To withdraw.
- (n.) A lot or chance to be drawn.
- (v. t.) To trace by scent; to track; -- a hunting term.
- (v. i.) To have draught, as a chimney, flue, or the like; to furnish transmission to smoke, gases, etc.
- (v. t.) To select by the drawing of lots.
- (v. i.) To move; to come or go; literally, to draw ones self; -- with prepositions and adverbs; as, to draw away, to move off, esp. in racing, to get in front; to obtain the lead or increase it; to draw back, to retreat; to draw level, to move up even (with another); to come up to or overtake another; to draw off, to retire or retreat; to draw on, to advance; to draw up, to form in array; to draw near, nigh, or towards, to approach; to draw together, to come together, to collect.
- (v. i.) To draw a liquid from some receptacle, as water from a well.
- (v. i.) To admit the action of pulling or dragging; to undergo draught; as, a carriage draws easily.
- (v. t.) To extract the bowels of; to eviscerate; as, to draw a fowl; to hang, draw, and quarter a criminal.
- (v. t.) To take or procure from a place of deposit; to call for and receive from a fund, or the like; as, to draw money from a bank.
- (v. i.) To sink in water; to require a depth for floating.
- (v. i.) To unsheathe a weapon, especially a sword.
- (v. t.) To extract; to force out; to elicit; to derive.
- (v. i.) To perform the act, or practice the art, of delineation; to sketch; to form figures or pictures.
- (v. t.) To drain by emptying; to suck dry.
- (v. i.) To have efficiency as an epispastic; to act as a sinapism; -- said of a blister, poultice, etc.
- (v. t.) To require (so great a depth, as of water) for floating; -- said of a vessel; to sink so deep in (water); as, a ship draws ten feet of water.
- (v. t.) To run, extend, or produce, as a line on any surface; hence, also, to form by marking; to make by an instrument of delineation; to produce, as a sketch, figure, or picture.
- (v. t.) To remove the contents of
- (v. t.) To pull from a sheath, as a sword.
- (n.) The spin or twist imparted to a ball, or the like, by a drawing stroke.
- (v. t.) To leave (a contest) undecided; as, the battle or game was drawn.
- (n.) A drawn battle, game, or the like.
- (n.) That which is drawn or is subject to drawing.
- (v. t.) To strike (the cue ball) below the center so as to give it a backward rotation which causes it to take a backward direction on striking another ball.
- (v. t.) To throw up (the stone) gently.
- (v. t.) To play (a short-length ball directed at the leg stump) with an inclined bat so as to deflect the ball between the legs and the wicket.
- (v. t.) To hit (the ball) with the toe of the club so that it is deflected toward the left.
- (n.) The result of drawing, or state of being drawn;
Draw Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e
word synonyms, and its similar words.
meaning in Urdu is
word meaning in roman can write as
Khenchnaa. There are several meanings of the
word and it can be used in different situations with a combination of other words as well.
meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word
Draw. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
میری طبعیت خراب ہے
Meri Tabiyat Kharab Hai
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Draw Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary