• Elector Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Hence, specifically, in any country, a person legally qualified to vote.
- (n.) One of the persons chosen, by vote of the people in the United States, to elect the President and Vice President.
- (a.) Pertaining to an election or to electors.
- (n.) In the old German empire, one of the princes entitled to choose the emperor.
- (n.) One who elects, or has the right of choice; a person who is entitled to take part in an election, or to give his vote in favor of a candidate for office.
• Electorial Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Electoral.
• Electorate Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The territory, jurisdiction, or dignity of an elector, as in the old German empire.
- (n.) The whole body of persons in a nation or state who are entitled to vote in an election, or any distinct class or division of them.