• Emboss Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To surround; to ensheath; to immerse; to beset.
- (v. t.) To make to foam at the mouth, like a hunted animal.
- (v. i.) To seek the bushy forest; to hide in the woods.
- (v. t.) To arise the surface of into bosses or protuberances; particularly, to ornament with raised work.
- (v. t.) To raise in relief from a surface, as an ornament, a head on a coin, or the like.
- (v. t.) To hide or conceal in a thicket; to imbosk; to inclose, shelter, or shroud in a wood.
• Embosser Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who embosses.
• Embossing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Emboss