Stamp Meaning in Urdu
Stamp meaning in English to Urdu is ٹکٹ (Ticket). Stamp synonym words are included Boss, Cast, Emboss, Impression, Mold, Pestle, Pigeonhole, Postage, Seal, Stereotype, Stomp, Stump. Similar words of Stamp are also commonly used in daily talk like as Stamp, Stampede, and Stampeded.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Stamp Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To strike beat, or press forcibly with the bottom of the foot, or by thrusting the foot downward.
- (v. i.) To strike the foot forcibly downward.
- (n.) The act of stamping, as with the foot.
- (v. t.) Hence, a stamped or printed device, issued by the government at a fixed price, and required by law to be affixed to, or stamped on, certain papers, as evidence that the government dues are paid; as, a postage stamp; a receipt stamp, etc.
- (v. i.) Fig.: To impress; to imprint; to fix deeply; as, to stamp virtuous principles on the heart.
- (n.) The which stamps; any instrument for making impressions on other bodies, as a die.
- (v. t.) Make; cast; form; character; as, a man of the same stamp, or of a different stamp.
- (v. i.) To bring down (the foot) forcibly on the ground or floor; as, he stamped his foot with rage.
- (n.) The mark made by stamping; a mark imprinted; an impression.
- (v. i.) To crush; to pulverize; specifically (Metal.), to crush by the blow of a heavy stamp, as ore in a mill.
- (v. i.) To put a stamp on, as for postage; as, to stamp a letter; to stamp a legal document.
- (v. i.) To cut out, bend, or indent, as paper, sheet metal, etc., into various forms, by a blow or suddenly applied pressure with a stamp or die, etc.; to mint; to coin.
- (v. t.) A half-penny.
- (v. i.) To strike; to beat; to crush.
- (v. t.) An instrument for cutting out, or shaping, materials, as paper, leather, etc., by a downward pressure.
- (v. t.) A character or reputation, good or bad, fixed on anything as if by an imprinted mark; current value; authority; as, these persons have the stamp of dishonesty; the Scriptures bear the stamp of a divine origin.
- (v. t.) An offical mark set upon things chargeable with a duty or tax to government, as evidence that the duty or tax is paid; as, the stamp on a bill of exchange.
- (v. t.) A picture cut in wood or metal, or made by impression; a cut; a plate.
- (v. i.) To impress with some mark or figure; as, to stamp a plate with arms or initials.
- (v. t.) A kind of heavy hammer, or pestle, raised by water or steam power, for beating ores to powder; anything like a pestle, used for pounding or bathing.
- (v. t.) Money, esp. paper money.
- (n.) that which is marked; a thing stamped.
Stamp Urdu Meaning with Definition
Stamp is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Stamp meaning in Urdu is a ٹکٹ - Ticket. Stamp word is driven by the English language. Stamp word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Stamp meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Stamp stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Stamp word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Stamp, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Stamp Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary