• Emphatic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Emphatical
• Emphatical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Uttered with emphasis; made prominent and impressive by a peculiar stress of voice; laying stress; deserving of stress or emphasis; forcible; impressive; strong; as, to remonstrate in am emphatic manner; an emphatic word; an emphatic tone; emphatic reasoning.
- (a.) Striking the sense; attracting special attention; impressive; forcible.
• Emphatically Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) With emphasis; forcibly; in a striking manner or degree; preeminently.
- (adv.) Not really, but apparently.