• Erratic Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any stone or material that has been borne away from its original site by natural agencies; esp., a large block or fragment of rock; a bowlder.
- (a.) Deviating from a wise of the common course in opinion or conduct; eccentric; strange; queer; as, erratic conduct.
- (n.) A rogue.
- (n.) One who deviates from common and accepted opinions; one who is eccentric or preserve in his intellectual character.
- (a.) Having no certain course; roving about without a fixed destination; wandering; moving; -- hence, applied to the planets as distinguished from the fixed stars.
- (a.) Irregular; changeable.
• Erratical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Erratic.