• Estrange Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To alienate the affections or confidence of; to turn from attachment to enmity or indifference.
- (v. t.) To withdraw; to withhold; hence, reflexively, to keep at a distance; to cease to be familiar and friendly with.
- (v. t.) To divert from its original use or purpose, or from its former possessor; to alienate.
• Estranger Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who estranges.
• Estrangement Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of estranging, or the state of being estranged; alienation.