• Evolve Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To throw out; to emit; as, to evolve odors.
- (v. i.) To become open, disclosed, or developed; to pass through a process of evolution.
- (v. t.) To unfold or unroll; to open and expand; to disentangle and exhibit clearly and satisfactorily; to develop; to derive; to educe.
• Evolvement Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of evolving, or the state of being evolved; evolution.
• Evolvent Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The involute of a curve. See Involute, and Evolute.