• Fairy Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to fairies.
- (n.) Enchantment; illusion.
- (n.) An imaginary supernatural being or spirit, supposed to assume a human form (usually diminutive), either male or female, and to meddle for good or evil in the affairs of mankind; a fay. See Elf, and Demon.
- (n.) An enchantress.
- (n.) The country of the fays; land of illusions.
- (a.) Given by fairies; as, fairy money.
• Fairyland Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The imaginary land or abode of fairies.