Famish Meaning in Urdu
Famish meaning in English to Urdu is بھوکوں مرنا (Bhookon marna). Famish synonym words are included Hunger, Starve. Similar words of Famish are also commonly used in daily talk like as Famished, Famishment, and Famishes.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Famish Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To kill, or to cause to suffer extremity, by deprivation or denial of anything necessary.
- (v. t.) To exhaust the strength or endurance of, by hunger; to distress with hanger.
- (v. t.) To starve, kill, or destroy with hunger.
- (v. t.) To force or constrain by famine.
- (v. i.) To suffer extremity from deprivation of anything essential or necessary.
- (v. i.) To suffer extreme hunger or thirst, so as to be exhausted in strength, or to come near to perish.
- (v. i.) To die of hunger; to starve.
- (a.) Smoky; hot; choleric.
Famish Urdu Meaning with Definition
Famish is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Famish meaning in Urdu is a بھوکوں مرنا - Bhookon marna. Famish word is driven by the English language. Famish word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Famish meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Famish stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Famish word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Famish, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Famish Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary