meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words included
Affluent, Eater, Tributary. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An auxiliary part of a machine which supplies or leads along the material operated upon.
- (n.) One who eats or feeds; specifically, an animal to be fed or fattened.
- (n.) A strong discharge of gas from a fissure; a blower.
- (n.) A branch railroad, stage line, or the like; a side line which increases the business of the main line.
- (n.) A stream that flows into another body of water; a tributary; specifically (Hydraulic Engin.), a water course which supplies a canal or reservoir by gravitation or natural flow.
- (n.) One who fattens cattle for slaughter.
- (n.) A device for supplying steam boilers with water as needed.
- (n.) A small lateral lode falling into the main lode or mineral vein.
- (n.) One who, or that which, gives food or supplies nourishment; steward.
- (n.) One who furnishes incentives; an encourager.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a روزی -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Feeder, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary