Fine Meaning in Urdu
Fine translation is "Nafees" and Fine synonym words Amercement, Delicately, Exquisitely, Finely and Good.
Similar words of Fine are also commonly used in daily talk like as Fine, Finery and Finesse. Pronunciation roman Urdu is "Nafees" and Translation of Fine in Urdu writing script is نفیس.
- • Blue Nile is another fine name in quality jewelry that sells birthstone jewelry.
- • Camping equipment would be fine for her meager cooking needs.
- • Has the fine of all the boys been remitted.
لفظ کا تعلق انگریزی زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''نفیس'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Fine Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) End; conclusion; termination; extinction.
- (superl.) Not coarse, gross, or heavy
- (superl.) (Used ironically.)
- (superl.) Not gross; subtile; thin; tenous.
- (a.) To make fine; to refine; to purify, to clarify; as, to fine gold.
- (superl.) Made of fine materials; light; delicate; as, fine linen or silk.
- (n.) A final agreement concerning lands or rents between persons, as the lord and his vassal.
- (superl.) Finished; brought to perfection; refined; hence, free from impurity; excellent; superior; elegant; worthy of admiration; accomplished; beautiful.
- (superl.) Having (such) a proportion of pure metal in its composition; as, coins nine tenths fine.
- (v. t.) To finish; to cease; or to cause to cease.
- (n.) A sum of money paid as the settlement of a claim, or by way of terminating a matter in dispute; especially, a payment of money imposed upon a party as a punishment for an offense; a mulct.
- (superl.) Thin; attenuate; keen; as, a fine edge.
- (superl.) Nice; delicate; subtle; exquisite; artful; skillful; dexterous.
- (a.) To change by fine gradations; as (Naut.), to fine down a ships lines, to diminish her lines gradually.
- (superl.) Not coarse; comminuted; in small particles; as, fine sand or flour.
- (v. i.) To pay a fine. See Fine, n., 3 (b).
- (superl.) Not thick or heavy; slender; filmy; as, a fine thread.
- (n.) A sum of money or price paid for obtaining a benefit, favor, or privilege, as for admission to a copyhold, or for obtaining or renewing a lease.
- (n.) To impose a pecuniary penalty upon for an offense or breach of law; to set a fine on by judgment of a court; to punish by fine; to mulct; as, the trespassers were fined ten dollars.
- (superl.) Aiming at show or effect; loaded with ornament; overdressed or overdecorated; showy.
- (a.) To make finer, or less coarse, as in bulk, texture, etc.; as. to fine the soil.
- (v. i.) To become fine (in any one of various senses); as, the ale will fine; the weather fined.
- (adv.) Finely; well; elegantly; fully; delicately; mincingly.
- (adv.) In a manner so that the driven ball strikes the object ball so far to one side as to be deflected but little, the object ball being driven to one side.
Fine Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e
word synonyms, and its similar words.
meaning in Urdu is
word meaning in roman can write as
Nafees. There are several meanings of the
word and it can be used in different situations with a combination of other words as well.
meaning is also available in other languages as well as you can also check the spelling of word
Fine. With the help of this platform, learn the appropriate use of the
in a sentence.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
میری طبعیت خراب ہے
Meri Tabiyat Kharab Hai
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Fine Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary