Flax Meaning in Urdu
Flax meaning in Urdu is Alsi ka poda (السی کا پودا). Similar words of Flax are also commonly used in daily talk like as Flaxen, Flaxen, Flaxy, and Flax Seed. Pronunciation of Flax in roman Urdu is "Alsi ka poda" and Translation of Flax in Urdu writing script is السی کا پودا.
- Flax Seeds Are Loaded With Nutrients
- Flax Seeds May Lower Blood Pressure.
- This problem was solved by adding whole flax seeds in diet
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Flax Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A plant of the genus Linum, esp. the L. usitatissimum, which has a single, slender stalk, about a foot and a half high, with blue flowers. The fiber of the bark is used for making thread and cloth, called linen, cambric, lawn, lace, etc. Linseed oil is expressed from the seed.
- (n.) The skin or fibrous part of the flax plant, when broken and cleaned by hatcheling or combing.
Flax Urdu Meaning with Definition
Flax is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Flax meaning in Urdu is a السی کا پودا - Alsi ka poda. Flax word is driven by the English language. Flax word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Flax meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Flax stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Flax word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Flax, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Flax Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary