• Fluent Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Ready in the use of words; voluble; copious; having words at command; and uttering them with facility and smoothness; as, a fluent speaker; hence, flowing; voluble; smooth; -- said of language; as, fluent speech.
- (n.) A current of water; a stream.
- (n.) A variable quantity, considered as increasing or diminishing; -- called, in the modern calculus, the function or integral.
- (a.) Flowing or capable of flowing; liquid; glodding; easily moving.
• Fluently Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a fluent manner.
• Fluentness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being fluent.