Flush Meaning in Urdu
Flush meaning in English to Urdu is ابال (Obal). Flush synonym words are included Affluent, Bang, Bloom, Blossom, Blush, Boot, Buff, Burnish, Charge, Crimson, Efflorescence, Flower, Furbish, Gush, Heyday, Kick, Loaded, Moneyed, Peak, Prime, Purge, Redden, Rosiness, Rush, Scour, Sluice, Thrill, Wealthy. Similar words of Flush are also commonly used in daily talk like as Flush, Flush, and Flush With.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Flush Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A flock of birds suddenly started up or flushed.
- (adv.) So as to be level or even.
- (v. i.) To flow and spread suddenly; to rush; as, blood flushes into the face.
- (v. t.) To cause to start, as a hunter a bird.
- (a.) Full of vigor; fresh; glowing; bright.
- (n.) A suffusion of the face with blood, as from fear, shame, modesty, or intensity of feeling of any kind; a blush; a glow.
- (a.) Consisting of cards of one suit.
- (n.) A sudden flowing; a rush which fills or overflows, as of water for cleansing purposes.
- (n.) Any tinge of red color like that produced on the cheeks by a sudden rush of blood; as, the flush on the side of a peach; the flush on the clouds at sunset.
- (v. t.) To excite; to animate; to stir.
- (v. i.) To start up suddenly; to take wing as a bird.
- (n.) A hand of cards of the same suit.
- (a.) Unbroken or even in surface; on a level with the adjacent surface; forming a continuous surface; as, a flush panel; a flush joint.
- (v. t.) To cause the blood to rush into (the face); to put to the blush, or to cause to glow with excitement.
- (v. i.) To become suddenly suffused, as the cheeks; to turn red; to blush.
- (v. i.) To snow red; to shine suddenly; to glow.
- (a.) Affluent; abounding; well furnished or suppled; hence, liberal; prodigal.
- (v. t.) To cause to be full; to flood; to overflow; to overwhelm with water; as, to flush the meadows; to flood for the purpose of cleaning; as, to flush a sewer.
- (v. t.) To make suddenly or temporarily red or rosy, as if suffused with blood.
- (n.) A sudden flood or rush of feeling; a thrill of excitement. animation, etc.; as, a flush of joy.
- (v. i.) To fill underground spaces, especially in coal mines, with material carried by water, which, after drainage, constitutes a compact mass.
- (v. i.) To operate a placer mine, where the continuous supply of water is insufficient, by holding back the water, and releasing it periodically in a flood.
- (v. t.) To cause by flow; to draw water from, or pour it over or through (a pond, meadow, sewer, etc.); to cleanse by means of a rush of water.
Flush Urdu Meaning with Definition
Flush is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Flush meaning in Urdu is a ابال - Obal. Flush word is driven by the English language. Flush word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Flush meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Flush stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Flush word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Flush, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Flush Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary