form Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Anatomy, Build, Cast, Chassis, Class, Configuration, Conformation, Constitute, Contour, Figure, Flesh, Forge, Frame, Grade, Imprint, Kind, Make, Manakin, Manikin, Mold, Mould, Organize, Pattern, Phase, Physique, Shape, Soma, Sort, Spring, Strain, Variant, Variety, Work. Check out
similar words like Formability, Formal and Formaldehyde;
Urdu Translation is
FORM Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) A suffix used to denote in the form / shape of, resembling, etc.; as, valiform; oviform.
- (v. i.) To take a form, definite shape, or arrangement; as, the infantry should form in column.
- (n.) The seat or bed of a hare.
- (n.) A long seat; a bench; hence, a rank of students in a school; a class; also, a class or rank in society.
- (n.) Mode of acting or manifestation to the senses, or the intellect; as, water assumes the form of ice or snow. In modern usage, the elements of a conception furnished by the minds own activity, as contrasted with its object or condition, which is called the matter; subjectively, a mode of apprehension or belief conceived as dependent on the constitution of the mind; objectively, universal and necessary accompaniments or elements of every object known or thought of.
- (v. i.) To run to a form, as a hare.
- (n.) To give form or shape to; to frame; to construct; to make; to fashion.
- (n.) Established method of expression or practice; fixed way of proceeding; conventional or stated scheme; formula; as, a form of prayer.
- (n.) The shape and structure of anything, as distinguished from the material of which it is composed; particular disposition or arrangement of matter, giving it individuality or distinctive character; configuration; figure; external appearance.
- (n.) Show without substance; empty, outside appearance; vain, trivial, or conventional ceremony; conventionality; formality; as, a matter of mere form.
- (n.) Orderly arrangement; shapeliness; also, comeliness; elegance; beauty.
- (n.) To derive by grammatical rules, as by adding the proper suffixes and affixes.
- (n.) The particular shape or structure of a word or part of speech; as, participial forms; verbal forms.
- (n.) To go to make up; to act as constituent of; to be the essential or constitutive elements of; to answer for; to make the shape of; -- said of that out of which anything is formed or constituted, in whole or in part.
- (n.) To give a particular shape to; to shape, mold, or fashion into a certain state or condition; to arrange; to adjust; also, to model by instruction and discipline; to mold by influence, etc.; to train.
- (n.) The type or other matter from which an impression is to be taken, arranged and secured in a chase.
- (n.) To provide with a form, as a hare. See Form, n., 9.
- (n.) That by which shape is given or determined; mold; pattern; model.
- (n.) A shape; an image; a phantom.
- (n.) Constitution; mode of construction, organization, etc.; system; as, a republican form of government.
- (n.) The peculiar characteristics of an organism as a type of others; also, the structure of the parts of an animal or plant.
- (n.) The combination of planes included under a general crystallographic symbol. It is not necessarily a closed solid.
- (n.) The boundary line of a material object. In painting, more generally, the human body.
- (n.) That assemblage or disposition of qualities which makes a conception, or that internal constitution which makes an existing thing to be what it is; -- called essential or substantial form, and contradistinguished from matter; hence, active or formative nature; law of being or activity; subjectively viewed, an idea; objectively, a law.
- (v. t.) To treat (plates) so as to bring them to fit condition for introduction into a storage battery, causing one plate to be composed more or less of spongy lead, and the other of lead peroxide. This was formerly done by repeated slow alternations of the charging current, but now the plates or grids are coated or filled, one with a paste of red lead and the other with litharge, introduced into the cell, and formed by a direct charging current.
Multi Language Dictionary
Form ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Form مما يعني الشكل باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Form تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Form ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Form من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Form Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Form" which meaning "الشكل" in Arabic. Form meaning in Arabic has been searched 8455 times till 27 Sep, 2022. The definitions of the word Form has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Form. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Form in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Form from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.