work Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Act, Bring, Crop, Cultivate, Employment, Exercise, Exploit, Ferment, Forge, Form, Function, Go, Influence, Knead, Lick, Make, Mold, Mould, Operate, Play, Process, Run, Shape, Solve, Sour, Study, Turn, Wreak. Check out
similar words like Work-around, Work-in and Workable;
Urdu Translation is
WORK Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) The causing of motion against a resisting force, measured by the product of the force into the component of the motion resolved along the direction of the force.
- (n.) Break; twist.
- (n.) Ore before it is dressed.
- (n.) Structures in civil, military, or naval engineering, as docks, bridges, embankments, trenches, fortifications, and the like; also, the structures and grounds of a manufacturing establishment; as, iron works; locomotive works; gas works.
- (n.) Hence, figuratively, to be effective; to have effect or influence; to conduce.
- (n.) The moving parts of a mechanism; as, the works of a watch.
- (n.) Specifically: (a) That which is produced by mental labor; a composition; a book; as, a work, or the works, of Addison. (b) Flowers, figures, or the like, wrought with the needle; embroidery.
- (n.) Hence, in a general sense, to operate; to act; to perform; as, a machine works well.
- (n.) That which is produced as the result of labor; anything accomplished by exertion or toil; product; performance; fabric; manufacture; in a more general sense, act, deed, service, effect, result, achievement, feat.
- (n.) To be in a state of severe exertion, or as if in such a state; to be tossed or agitated; to move heavily; to strain; to labor; as, a ship works in a heavy sea.
- (n.) Manner of working; management; treatment; as, unskillful work spoiled the effect.
- (n.) To make ones way slowly and with difficulty; to move or penetrate laboriously; to proceed with effort; -- with a following preposition, as down, out, into, up, through, and the like; as, scheme works out by degrees; to work into the earth.
- (n.) To ferment, as a liquid.
- (v. t.) To produce by slow degrees, or as if laboriously; to bring gradually into any state by action or motion.
- (v. t.) To labor or operate upon; to give exertion and effort to; to prepare for use, or to utilize, by labor.
- (n.) The matter on which one is at work; that upon which one spends labor; material for working upon; subject of exertion; the thing occupying one; business; duty; as, to take up ones work; to drop ones work.
- (v. t.) To influence by acting upon; to prevail upon; to manage; to lead.
- (v. t.) To produce or form by labor; to bring forth by exertion or toil; to accomplish; to originate; to effect; as, to work wood or iron into a form desired, or into a utensil; to work cotton or wool into cloth.
- (v. t.) To cause to ferment, as liquor.
- (n.) Performance of moral duties; righteous conduct.
- (v. t.) To form with a needle and thread or yarn; especially, to embroider; as, to work muslin.
- (n.) To act or operate on the stomach and bowels, as a cathartic.
- (n.) To exert ones self for a purpose; to put forth effort for the attainment of an object; to labor; to be engaged in the performance of a task, a duty, or the like.
- (v. t.) To set in motion or action; to direct the action of; to keep at work; to govern; to manage; as, to work a machine.
- (n.) The causing of motion against a resisting force. The amount of work is proportioned to, and is measured by, the product of the force into the amount of motion along the direction of the force. See Conservation of energy, under Conservation, Unit of work, under Unit, also Foot pound, Horse power, Poundal, and Erg.
- (n.) To carry on business; to be engaged or employed customarily; to perform the part of a laborer; to labor; to toil.
- (n.) Ore before it is dressed.
- (n.) Exertion of strength or faculties; physical or intellectual effort directed to an end; industrial activity; toil; employment; sometimes, specifically, physically labor.
Multi Language Dictionary
Work ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Work مما يعني العمل باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Work تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Work ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Work من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Work Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Work" which meaning "العمل" in Arabic. Work meaning in Arabic has been searched 13530 times till 25 Sep, 2022. The definitions of the word Work has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Work. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Work in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Work from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.