• Forted Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Furnished with, or guarded by, forts; strengthened or defended, as by forts.
• Fort Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A strong or fortified place; usually, a small fortified place, occupied only by troops, surrounded with a ditch, rampart, and parapet, or with palisades, stockades, or other means of defense; a fortification.
• Forte Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The stronger part of the blade of a sword; the part of half nearest the hilt; -- opposed to foible.
- (a. & adv.) Loudly; strongly; powerfully.
- (n.) The strong point; that in which one excels.