• Forth Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Beyond a (certain) boundary; away; abroad; out.
- (adv.) Forward; onward in time, place, or order; in advance from a given point; on to end; as, from that day forth; one, two, three, and so forth.
- (adv.) Out, as from a state of concealment, retirement, confinement, nondevelopment, or the like; out into notice or view; as, the plants in spring put forth leaves.
- (prep.) Forth from; out of.
- (n.) A way; a passage or ford.
- (adv.) Throughly; from beginning to end.
• Forthby Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) See Forby.