• Fraud Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An intentional perversion of truth for the purpose of obtaining some valuable thing or promise from another.
- (n.) Deception deliberately practiced with a view to gaining an unlawful or unfair advantage; artifice by which the right or interest of another is injured; injurious stratagem; deceit; trick.
- (n.) A trap or snare.
• Frau Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) In Germany, a woman; a married woman; a wife; -- as a title, equivalent to Mrs., Madam.
• Fraudless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Free from fraud.
• Fraudulence Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Alt. of Fraudulency