• Frequent Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Often or commonly reported.
- (n.) Often to be met with; happening at short intervals; often repeated or occurring; as, frequent visits.
- (a.) To make full; to fill.
- (n.) Addicted to any course of conduct; inclined to indulge in any practice; habitual; persistent.
- (a.) To visit often; to resort to often or habitually.
- (n.) Full; crowded; thronged.
• Frequentation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act or habit of frequenting or visiting often; resort.
• Frequentness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being frequent.