Fret Meaning in Urdu
Fret meaning in English to Urdu is نقش کرنا (Naqash karna). Fret synonym words are included Chafe, Choke, Erode, Fray, Fuss, Gag, Gall, Grate, Lather, Niggle, Rankle, Rub, Scratch, Stew, Sweat. Similar words of Fret are also commonly used in daily talk like as Fret Ful, Fret Work, and Fret Saw.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Fret Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An ornament consisting of smmall fillets or slats intersecting each other or bent at right angles, as in classical designs, or at obilique angles, as often in Oriental art.
- (v. t.) To rub; to wear away by friction; to chafe; to gall; hence, to eat away; to gnaw; as, to fret cloth; to fret a piece of gold or other metal; a worm frets the plants of a ship.
- (n.) Agitation of mind marked by complaint and impatience; disturbance of temper; irritation; as, he keeps his mind in a continual fret.
- (v. t.) To devour.
- (v. t.) To make rough, agitate, or disturb; to cause to ripple; as, to fret the surface of water.
- (v. i.) To eat in; to make way by corrosion.
- (v. i.) To be agitated; to be in violent commotion; to rankle; as, rancor frets in the malignant breast.
- (n.) The worn sides of river banks, where ores, or stones containing them, accumulate by being washed down from the hills, and thus indicate to the miners the locality of the veins.
- (n.) Ornamental work in relief, as carving or embossing. See Fretwork.
- (v. t.) To ornament with raised work; to variegate; to diversify.
- (v. i.) To be vexed; to be chafed or irritated; to be angry; to utter peevish expressions.
- (n.) The reticulated headdress or net, made of gold or silver wire, in which ladies in the Middle Ages confined their hair.
- (n.) A saltire interlaced with a mascle.
- (v. t.) To impair; to wear away; to diminish.
- (n.) The agitation of the surface of a fluid by fermentation or other cause; a rippling on the surface of water.
- (v. i.) To be worn away; to chafe; to fray; as, a wristband frets on the edges.
- (n.) Herpes; tetter.
- (v. t.) To tease; to irritate; to vex.
- (v. t.) To furnish with frets, as an instrument of music.
- (n.) See 1st Frith.
- (n.) A short piece of wire, or other material fixed across the finger board of a guitar or a similar instrument, to indicate where the finger is to be placed.
Fret Urdu Meaning with Definition
Fret is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Fret meaning in Urdu is a نقش کرنا - Naqash karna. Fret word is driven by the English language. Fret word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Fret meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Fret stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Fret word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Fret, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Fret Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary