• Frontal Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A movable, decorative member in metal, carved wood, or, commonly, in rich stuff or in embroidery, covering the front of the altar. Frontals are usually changed according to the different ceremonies.
- (n.) A little pediment over a door or window.
- (n.) The metal face guard of a soldier.
- (n.) The frontal bone, or one of the two frontal bones, of the cranium.
- (a.) Belonging to the front part; being in front
- (n.) An ornamental band for the hair.
- (n.) A medicament or application for the forehead.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the forehead or the anterior part of the roof of the brain case; as, the frontal bones.
- (n.) Something worn on the forehead or face; a frontlet