• Fundamental Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to the foundation or basis; serving for the foundation. Hence: Essential, as an element, principle, or law; important; original; elementary; as, a fundamental truth; a fundamental axiom.
- (n.) A leading or primary principle, rule, law, or article, which serves as the groundwork of a system; essential part, as, the fundamentals of the Christian faith.
• Fundamentally Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Au fond
- (adv.) Primarily; originally; essentially; radically; at the foundation; in origin or constituents.