Ganda in English
meaning in English is
Afoul, Befoul, Cheating, Choke and Clog. Similar words of Foul includes as
Foul, Foul, Foul Up and Fouled-Up, where
translation in Urdu is
- • And brigandage in check.
- • In 1905 in uganda it caused 8,003 deaths.
- • In 1905 in uganda it caused8,003 deaths.
لفظ کا تعلق اردو زبان سے ہے جس کے معنی ''Foul'' کے ہیں۔ اس صفحے پر آپ اس لفظ سے متعلق تمام اہم معلومات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جن میں ترجمہ، ہم معنی الفاظ اور تلفُظ شامل ہیں۔
• Foul Definition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Scurrilous; obscene or profane; abusive; as, foul words; foul language.
- (n.) See Foul ball, under Foul, a.
- (superl.) Loathsome; disgusting; as, a foul disease.
- (superl.) Covered with, or containing, extraneous matter which is injurious, noxious, offensive, or obstructive; filthy; dirty; not clean; polluted; nasty; defiled; as, a foul cloth; foul hands; a foul chimney; foul air; a ships bottom is foul when overgrown with barnacles; a gun becomes foul from repeated firing; a well is foul with polluted water.
- (n.) An entanglement; a collision, as in a boat race.
- (v. t.) To incrust (the bore of a gun) with burnt powder in the process of firing.
- (n.) A bird.
- (v. i.) To become entagled, as ropes; to come into collision with something; as, the two boats fouled.
- (superl.) Ugly; homely; poor.
- (superl.) Not favorable; unpropitious; not fair or advantageous; as, a foul wind; a foul road; cloudy or rainy; stormy; not fair; -- said of the weather, sky, etc.
- (v. t.) To entangle, so as to impede motion; as, to foul a rope or cable in paying it out; to come into collision with; as, one boat fouled the other in a race.
- (v. i.) To become clogged with burnt powder in the process of firing, as a gun.
- (superl.) Having freedom of motion interfered with by collision or entanglement; entangled; -- opposed to clear; as, a rope or cable may get foul while paying it out.
- (superl.) Not conformed to the established rules and customs of a game, conflict, test, etc.; unfair; dishonest; dishonorable; cheating; as, foul play.
- (v. t.) To cover (a ships bottom) with anything that impered its sailing; as, a bottom fouled with barnacles.
- (v. t.) To make filthy; to defile; to daub; to dirty; to soil; as, to foul the face or hands with mire.
- (superl.) Hateful; detestable; shameful; odious; wretched.
- (n.) In various games or sports, an act done contrary to the rules; a foul stroke, hit, play, or the like.
Ganda Meaning in English
Urdu word ganda meaning in English is Foul. This Urdu to English dictionary is providing the chance to learn the correct spelling of the word Foul. A huge database is provided here on Hamariweb to improve bilingual skills.
Learn new words along with their meanings and usage. This online Urdu to English dictionary is designed to provide ease in learning and study purpose. Search your desire word and its meaning same as ganda meaning in the English language with detailed information as synonyms, and similar word are also provided here.
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
آج میری دعوت ہے
Aaj Meri Dawat Hai
کو انگلش میں کیا کہتے ہیں؟
Check Out More Word Meaning in Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary