• Garland Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The crown of a king.
- (v. t.) To deck with a garland.
- (n.) A sort of netted bag used by sailors to keep provision in.
- (n.) A grommet or ring of rope lashed to a spar for convenience in handling.
- (n.) A wreath of chaplet made of branches, flowers, or feathers, and sometimes of precious stones, to be worn on the head like a crown; a coronal; a wreath.
- (n.) The top; the thing most prized.
- (n.) A book of extracts in prose or poetry; an anthology.
• Garlandless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Destitute of a garland.
• Garlanding Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Garland