• Genial Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Belonging to ones genius or natural character; native; natural; inborn.
- (a.) Same as Genian.
- (a.) Contributing to, or concerned in, propagation or production; generative; procreative; productive.
- (a.) Contributing to, and sympathizing with, the enjoyment of life; sympathetically cheerful and cheering; jovial and inspiring joy or happiness; exciting pleasure and sympathy; enlivening; kindly; as, she was of a cheerful and genial disposition.
- (a.) Denoting or marked with genius; belonging to the higher nature.
• Geniality Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being genial; sympathetic cheerfulness; warmth of disposition and manners.