• Gram Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Angry.
- (n.) The East Indian name of the chick-pea (Cicer arietinum) and its seeds; also, other similar seeds there used for food.
- (n.) Alt. of Gramme
• Grammarless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Without grammar.
• Grammatical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to grammar; of the nature of grammar; as, a grammatical rule.
- (a.) According to the rules of grammar; grammatically correct; as, the sentence is not grammatical; the construction is not grammatical.