• Guardian Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Performing, or appropriate to, the office of a protector; as, a guardian care.
- (v. t.) One who guards, preserves, or secures; one to whom any person or thing is committed for protection, security, or preservation from injury; a warden.
- (v. t.) One who has, or is entitled to, the custody of the person or property of an infant, a minor without living parents, or a person incapable of managing his own affairs.
• Guardianess Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A female guardian.
• Guardianage Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Guardianship.