Gull Meaning in English
The word "Gull" in English means "Flower" and in Urdu script, it is written as "گُل". Similar words to gull are commonly used in daily conversations, such as Binafshi ya argooni, Sakth jan sada bahar darakth, Makhrooti phool wala pooda, and Sham basniti gulab. The synonym for gull is " Bloom, Blossom, Efflorescence, Flush and Heyday".
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To come into the finest or fairest condition.
- (v. i.) To come off as flowers by sublimation.
- (v. i.) To blossom; to bloom; to expand the petals, as a plant; to produce flowers; as, this plant flowers in June.
- (n.) A substance in the form of a powder, especially when condensed from sublimation; as, the flowers of sulphur.
- (n.) Ornamental type used chiefly for borders around pages, cards, etc.
- (n.) That part of a plant destined to produce seed, and hence including one or both of the sexual organs; an organ or combination of the organs of reproduction, whether inclosed by a circle of foliar parts or not. A complete flower consists of two essential parts, the stamens and the pistil, and two floral envelopes, the corolla and callyx. In mosses the flowers consist of a few special leaves surrounding or subtending organs called archegonia. See Blossom, and Corolla.
- (v. i.) To froth; to ferment gently, as new beer.
- (n.) In the popular sense, the bloom or blossom of a plant; the showy portion, usually of a different color, shape, and texture from the foliage.
- (v. t.) To embellish with flowers; to adorn with imitated flowers; as, flowered silk.
- (n.) A figure of speech; an ornament of style.
- (n.) Menstrual discharges.
- (n.) The fairest, freshest, and choicest part of anything; as, the flower of an army, or of a family; the state or time of freshness and bloom; as, the flower of life, that is, youth.
- (n.) Grain pulverized; meal; flour.
Gull in English
Gull is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the gull is referred to as "Flower" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of gull meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of gull stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers gull word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to gull, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary