• Hap Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To clothe; to wrap.
- (v. i.) To happen; to befall; to chance.
- (n.) That which happens or comes suddenly or unexpectedly; also, the manner of occurrence or taking place; chance; fortune; accident; casual event; fate; luck; lot.
- (n.) A cloak or plaid.
• Hapuku Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A large and valuable food fish (Polyprion prognathus) of New Zealand. It sometimes weighs one hundred pounds or more.
• Happily Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a happy manner or state; in happy circumstances; as, he lived happily with his wife.
- (adv.) With address or dexterity; gracefully; felicitously; in a manner to success; with success.
- (adv.) By chance; peradventure; haply.
- (adv.) By good fortune; fortunately; luckily.