Hara in English
Hara meaning in Urdu to English is Green Hara. Hara synonym word is Common, Commons, Covetous, Envious and Greenish. Similar words of Hara are also commonly used in daily talks like Yarqaan abyaz, Hara rogii, Sabzi pann, and Khalwat gaahi.
Similar Words with English Meaning
- And he decided to hitch hike the sahara in 1956.
- And place it in middle of sahara desrert.
- Bukhara is a historical town.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Green Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To become or grow green.
- (n.) A grassy plain or plat; a piece of ground covered with verdant herbage; as, the village green.
- (superl.) Having the color of grass when fresh and growing; resembling that color of the solar spectrum which is between the yellow and the blue; verdant; emerald.
- (superl.) Not seasoned; not dry; containing its natural juices; as, green wood, timber, etc.
- (superl.) Having a sickly color; wan.
- (v. t.) To make green.
- (superl.) Full of life aud vigor; fresh and vigorous; new; recent; as, a green manhood; a green wound.
- (n.) The color of growing plants; the color of the solar spectrum intermediate between the yellow and the blue.
- (superl.) Immature in age or experience; young; raw; not trained; awkward; as, green in years or judgment.
- (n.) pl. Leaves and stems of young plants, as spinach, beets, etc., which in their green state are boiled for food.
- (superl.) Not roasted; half raw.
- (n.) Fresh leaves or branches of trees or other plants; wreaths; -- usually in the plural.
- (n.) Any substance or pigment of a green color.
- (superl.) Not ripe; immature; not fully grown or ripened; as, green fruit, corn, vegetables, etc.
Hara Meaning in English
Urdu Word hara is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. hara meaning in English is Green ہرا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. hara word meaning along with hara definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of hara, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of hara in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Yarqaan abyaz, Hara rogii, Sabzi pann, and Khalwat gaahi are similar words of hara. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary